Learn More About OVX
Virtualization is essential to allow multiple tenants to specify how they want their resources to be connected independently from the service or infrastructure provider. Furthermore, supporting multiple virtual networks is now becoming common in many settings, from data centers to service providers.
OpenVirteX is a network virtualization platform which allows you to specify your own topology and addressing while retaining control of your virtual OpenFlow network. In essence, we are introducing the concept of programmable virtual networks.
OVX sits in between the physical hardware and the virtual network controllers. It allows you to:
- create isolated virtual networks with a topology you specify,
- use your own Network Operating System,
- use the whole address space,
- change your virtual network at runtime, and
- automatically recover from physical failures.
Head on over to the Learn More page for more valuable resources.